Caution: Pursuing Excellence At Work Can Be Hazardous to Your Family Life!
Ever notice that success in your career doesn’t necessarily translate into success at home–with a mate, kids, friends? In fact, the very skills and attitudes that propel you forward at work may be hindering you at home. Using plenty of real-life examples, this talk tells you why–and outlines what you can do about it.
Is it necessary to give up work success to succeed at home? No. But you do need a better understanding of each. This entertaining talk will challenge what you think you know, and dare you to improve your personal relationships while maintaining your career success. Topics covered include:
- Why we should focus more on male-female similarities than differences
- Asking your mate to change–in ways that get results
- What really makes people feel loved?
- Using power appropriately in successful relationships
- When is it dishonest to tell the truth?
- Asking for what you want–in ways that get results
- Why you should negotiate but never compromise in loving relationships
Your ability to speak to students about sex and relationships was exactly what we hoped for. Your flexible presentation style was impressive.
- Arizona State University
Those attending your training gave it an excellent rating. They found it entertaining and informative, and we are very pleased.
- Idaho Psychological Association
Increase Your Sexual Intelligence
Receive my monthly newsletter. (Your address is never released--promise.)