Supporting Healthy Sexual Choices Around Campus
No campus subject is more timely–or more difficult to discuss–than sexual choices. On the one hand, students face date rape, AIDS, unwanted pregnancy, and peer pressure; on the other, they experience the passions of youth, the desire for closeness, and an eagerness to experiment. These presentations help students sort out their choices, handle the pressures, understand their sexuality, and communicate with their partners and peers.
Marty’s humor, ability to put audiences at ease, depth of knowledge, and understanding of the conflicts and joys of sexuality and intimacy make him the perfect speaker for today’s campuses. Students and staff will keep examining and talking about their sexual choices long after Marty leaves campus!
Popular student programs include:
- Making relationships work: new rules for a new century
- The 3 Cs of good sex: communicate, communicate, communicate
- Enhancing sexual relationships in an age of fear and mistrust
- Flirtation, seduction, attraction, pressure–playing the game so nobody loses
- Sex, love, and intimacy: One conversation? Two? Three?
- Men’s sexuality–for women only
Training programs for campus professionals such as counselors, nurses, and residence staff include:
- Supporting healthy sexual choices in the campus community
- Sexual aspects of health care
- Diagnosis & treatment of sexual issues
- Eroticism, sexual desire, sexual fantasy, and sexual behavior
- Today’s sexual battleground: defusing the anger, healing the fear, promoting responsibility
- The professional’s sexual values: how they affect our work, and how we can deal with them
We couldn’t have chosen a better keynote speaker for Sexploration Week! Your presentation was enlightening, really engaged the audience, and brought in aspects of sexuality that we couldn’t have done ourselves.
- Indiana University Health Center
You are an engaging and forthright presenter; I don’t think there was a dull or irrelevant moment in either workshop. I love the way you challenge our pre-conceived notions of so much connected to clinical work.
- The Leading Edge Continuing Education Providers, Canada
Increase Your Sexual Intelligence
Receive my monthly newsletter. (Your address is never released--promise.)