Talking With Your Kids About Sex
Whether they choose the role or not, parents are the primary sexuality educators of their children. Yet few parents feel knowledgeable or comfortable enough to do the job adequately.
This lively, enjoyable presentation covers topics such as:
- How to be an “askable parent”
- Common parental concerns about talking with kids about sex
- Common obstacles to talking with kids about sex
- Common myths about kids and sexuality
- How to share your sexual values along with sexual information
- How to help your child handle the media’s sexual messages
- How to handle your own embarrassment
- What questions to expect at each age–and how to answer them
- Special concerns of single parents
Workshops and keynotes on this topic are also available for nurses, social workers, clergy youth workers, psychologists, & physicians.
Students continued discussing your wonderful presentation long after it ended.
- University of Puget Sound
You received the highest evaluation of the year.
- Varian Corporation
Increase Your Sexual Intelligence
Receive my monthly newsletter. (Your address is never released--promise.)