As I’ve done every year since 2001, next month I’ll be announcing my annual Sexual Intelligence Awards. These honor individuals and organizations which challenge the sexual fear, unrealistic expectations, and government hypocrisy that undermine love, sex, and relationships—and political freedom—today.
Previous winners include:
* Henry Waxman, Congressman
* Catholics for a Free Choice
* Laura Kipnes, Author
* Bill Taverner, Sex Educator
* Ricci Levy, Administrator & Activist
* Frank Rich, Columnist
* Candye Kane, Red-Hot Musician
Please send your nomination, with a paragraph about him/her/it/them, to Klein AT SexEd Dot org. URLs of nominees are welcome but not mandatory. Nominations are due February 26.