Webinar Series I
In today’s hyper-modern, virtual world, everything seems to have changed.
Traditional therapy approaches just don’t work as effectively as they used to.
Working for 30 years in the heart of Silicon Valley, I’ve been developing creative ways to harness what we’ve learned about people and relationships, coupled with what we’ve learned about linguistics, culture, history, and how narratives are constructed.
The result is a set of powerful therapeutic tools that are counter-intuitive—which I’m happy to share.
In this continuing education series, you’ll learn creative perspectives like:
- Why we shouldn’t reassure patients that they’re normal
- How focusing on male-female differences undermines intimacy
- The advantages of discussing existential issues with almost every couple
- Why “good attachment” doesn’t necessarily lead to desire & good sex
- …and much more.
For each session you will receive:
- 90-minute video presentation to watch at your convenience–as many times as you like
- Powerpoint slides used during webinar
- Ideas, interventions, and home assignments you can use IMMEDIATELY
- 6 CEUs (APA, MFTs, LPC, Nurses, AASECT) if you purchase all four webinars
Yours to keep—watch, listen, share with your students or colleagues. Results:
More powerful sessions
Fewer client dropouts
More client referrals
Dr. Marty Klein is a California-Licensed MFT and Certified Sex Therapist. The author of 7 books about sex and relationships, he trains psychologists & physicians across the US & Europe. Audiences call his talks thought-provoking, practical, and entertaining—so you’ll be laughing while you learn. For more about Marty, see www.SexEd.org.
“Marty Klein liberates and provokes—and illuminates the way to change our sexual experience for good.”
–Esther Perel, author of Mating in Captivity
“To improve your sex life, read Marty Klein’s book Sexual Intelligence.”
Continuing Education on your schedule!