Each year, thousands of people hear Marty speak at workshops, conferences, and lectures.
Marty is a dynamic presenter offering boundless energy, thought-provoking concepts, timely research, and plenty of humor. Attendees love his unpredictable question-&-answer sessions.
Marty also speaks to popular audiences like PTAs, college students, singles groups, and civic, religious, and political groups.
Whether it’s a conference keynote, all-day training workshop, or entertaining luncheon or dinner program, if the topic is sexuality, love, intimacy, or virtually any clinical issue, you can’t do better than Marty Klein: Professional. Down-to-Earth. Thought-provoking. Entertaining.
Here’s just a sample of Marty’s available programs; feel free to ask for a custom-designed program on the subject you need. Contact Marty directly at 650/856-6533 or Klein@SexEd.org.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Sexual Issues: Innovative Approaches to Psychotherapy & Couples Counseling
- Sexual Intelligence: A New Approach to Sexual “Function” & Satisfaction
- If It Isn’t Sex (or Porn) Addiction, What Is It? And How Do You Treat It?
- Power Dynamics in Intimate and Sexual Relationships
- Enhancing Porn Literacy In Adults & Kids—While Confronting America’s PornPanic
- Sexual Aspects of Health Care
- Psychotherapy & Couples Counseling When Pornography Is An Issue
- Sexuality Through the Lifecycle
- How Therapists’ Sexual Issues Influence Treatment
- Existential Issues in Psychotherapy and Couples Counseling
- Real Sex in a Virtual World: Enhancing Communication, Pleasure, & Satisfaction
- 10 Good Reasons Couples Don’t Enjoy Sex–And How To Help Them
- Has the Internet Really Changed Anything About Sexuality & Intimacy?
- When Sex Gets Complicated: Porn, Affairs, Kink, & Cybersex
- Talking With Our Kids About Sex
- Helping Young People Develop Porn Literacy
- America’s War On Sex: Why the Right is Obsessed With Sexuality, and How It’s Undermining American Democracy and Your Sex Life
- Intakes and First Sessions: The Dialectics of Information Gathering & Treatment Planning
- Working With Infidelity: After An Affair, Who Owns The Relationship?